Tuesday, November 6, 2018

November 2, 2018

Becky and I were very excited this morning because she got to clock in 30 minutes later (same time as me for once).  We met up at the same time, then went to Starbucks for our free holiday cups as well as a holiday treat.  It was the perfect start to IUDM weekend.


I get to pass this beautiful bush every day on my walk from my office to the hospital.  Just on the other side of the bush is a classroom.  Our friend Reilly has a class in that room.  She's a nursing student.  So I also snapchatted a picture of Reilly and in the background was a powerpoint screen showing 40 weeks as the gestation of a pregnancy.  I drew a line to the screen and wrote "it's a lie!!"  HAHA



 This is Ty.  And Bailee.  Ty made me laugh SO hard during the IUDM Morale Dance.  Thanks Ty.



Riley's dance marathon Dad


First boy band of the night.


Riley borrowed Cub's cowboy hat.  That becomes a theme later.


This is Clayton Anderson.  He had a great set, doing mostly cover songs of popular country music.


Another stolen cowboy hat...



There were some crazy times in the bounce house at 3AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment