Monday, April 22, 2019

April 19, 2019

Rick and I often ride together nowadays.  I was in a bit of a quandary this morning because Riley was going to a DM after work and Rick was going to play at the Pacers game.  I finally decided to go with Rick, take some photos, then meet Riley at her DM and go back to pick up Rick.  I got a text back from Riley telling me I didn't need to go with her. Then I got a text back with this photo.  She was in good hands with her friend Anna. That means she has moved ahead of me for number of dance marathons attended at 272.

 

In other exciting photos:
My last Lenten lunch of grilled cheese and tomato soup.  


A church came to the hospital and made Easter dinner.  That's sweet potatoes, mac and cheese and fish.  It was about as yummy as it looks.


Pacers game!






No comments:

Post a Comment