Thursday, September 12, 2019

September 2, 2019 - Labor Day


SOOOOO....I got up this morning at about 2AM and I was barely awake.  The next thing I knew, I had a face full of pain and my left hand hurt.  Rick was yelling trying to figure out what happened.  I realized that I had run into the spindle thingy on our four post bed.  And those spindles are huge.  Ouch.  Because of the way it happened, I'm not really sure what I did to my hand.  But when I woke up at 7AM, I immediately told Rick that I thought I had broken my hand.  I'm guessing I ran into the pole and my hand was trapped between it and my body. 

We went to OrthIndy by 9 for X-rays and hallelujah, no break.  I just severely stretched the tendons between my thumb and pointer finger.  So stupid and frustrating.  It bruised IMMEDIATELY.  We took it pretty easy the rest of the day, although Riley did have a saxophone lesson and Rick made beer.  So there is that.
















No comments:

Post a Comment