Thursday, December 10, 2020

December 9, 2020

 So yesterday I mentioned that I am reading the bible in the morning for an advent celebration at church.  I was scheduled to be on campus this morning so I had to leave an hour early to make sure I was ready to clock in on time after my reading.  I got to work early enough that I decided to order my niece and nephew's Christmas presents and send them off.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that the gifts would arrive today.  I guess that's what happens when you live in a technologically advance city like my brother does.  Then I got home and saw this box on my porch.  In my 6AM stupor, I had forgotten to change the shipping address and shipped the gifts to my house that were supposed to be halfway across the country.



I needed to pick out a card for a friend and found these two.



Look how cute I am!!


OOH I got a Christmas present!  I will not open it for TWO MORE WEEKS.


No comments:

Post a Comment