Monday, October 22, 2018

October 18, 2018

Riley's annual school physical/well kid check up was today.  Everything was fine.  She's 5'3" officially.  Literally 1/32" of an inch shorter and she'd still be 5'2".  But she was flat footed so she gets it.  :)  She also got a flu shot and a meningococcal shot.  Next year she'll get another that will prepare her for going to college...I'm sorry, what now?  In the picture, she's making that face because she would probably rather get ten shots than have her blood pressure taken.


Ya gotta love filters.
 

Riley got home from her saxophone lesson and we all jumped in the car (literally...I bounced) to head to Clown Band practice.  Riley was invited to sit in and I think she had a great time, even though they were sight reading new/old music.  Afterwards, pretty much the entire band walked to a Scottish restaurant downtown.  I loved my first ever taste of Scotch Egg.  The fish I had was good, I didn't like Riley's pasta and the french fries were alright.





No comments:

Post a Comment