Tuesday, October 9, 2018

October 4, 2018 - TCM

Picture 1:  My parents used to own this house as a rental.  The neighborhood has been completely upgraded since they sold the house when I was in college.  I do remember that one of our tenants killed himself there.  So it may be haunted now. 



 I was in the neighborhood because I was schedule to work an outreach event at the Children's Museum.  It was loud and the skeleton was in front of me all night.

Meanwhile, Riley was invited to not one...not two...but three dance marathon events tonight.  The first one was a basketball event at Purdue.  For one thing, it was during school and too far.  We'll stop at that.  The second was an event at Butler where Riley would speak to potential dancers.  The third was dinner with IUDM committee members.  That's Riley's favorite event of the year.  Alas, I had to work and Butler was the second to ask us to go.  So I talked to them and their President offered to come get Riley.  So she did.  And she took Riley out to dinner with some of the committees.  Riley went WAY out of her comfort zone (remember our theme?) and ordered a macaroni and cheese with pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich.  She save some for me and it was so good...but I was also SUPER hungry.  Anyway, she missed her IUDM friends but had a really good time with Butler.






No comments:

Post a Comment