Tuesday, April 27, 2021

April 3, 2021

I'm baking bread for Easter.  It's always interesting the change it undergoes from flour and water to actual bread.
Riley was home for a few days so I ran her back to Bloomington today.  Sad that she couldn't stay home for Easter but she is a Chair on the Stewardship committee for IUDM and one of their biggest events is Ryan and Ashley week which starts Monday.  She is the chair for that week so she has a lot to do.


We stopped at McDonald's for a Happy Meal.  Look how gross her apples are.


I stopped by a friend's house to drop off some Easter candy.  I was a bit embarrassed because her family was celebrating Easter but I was invited to have a seat and a deviled egg.  It was lovely weather and couldn't have been nicer.
 
I attempted to make crackers with some of my leftover starter.

Ooh, it's starting look like bread dough.

 
Hot diggity!  Look how perfect that loaf of bread looks.
 

Rick decided to celebrate Holy Week with a bourbon tasting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment