Thursday, September 13, 2018

September 9, 2018

Not enough sleep still couldn't damper everyone's enthusiasm this weekend.  We had a small group in our cabin so I suggested doubling up the mattresses on our beds.  It helped tremendously but I still only got about 4 hours of sleep.  I headed up to the main cabin to work on a slideshow while the girls got ready.  Once we had breakfast, the kids played a game called footsteps.  I would try to explain it but I'm not sure I could.  They also read letters from their sponsors, wrote letters to the archbishop and got to know each other better.  We were back home around 3 after stopping for lunch, just in time to go to Rick's concert.  I may have fallen asleep during the first song but got my groove back and enjoyed the rest of it.







1 comment:

  1. I wanna be Riley when I grow up. She is SUCH an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete