Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 11, 2018

My mom asked me if I'd go with her to the Women's meeting at church.  They were doing a "Dirty Santa" exchange which is apparently just like a White Elephant but with nice gifts.  I knew I'd have no time to go to the grocery for snacks or to the store for gifts from me and mom.  So I went to the gift shop in the hospital and bought fudge, a scarf and a decorative heat pack.  I ended up winning the scarf.  Mom got a little crock pot.  In a strange turn of events, the lady sitting across from me brought the entire package of fudge to her chair so that she could take it home and enjoy it.  I didn't complain because I took two packages and also because just last week, she cut her thumb off in an accident.  I took a picture of the socks below to send to mom to see if that's what she wanted to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment