Tuesday, April 16, 2019

April 13, 2019

Today was a stay at home for most of the day kind of day which was amazing.  We worked in the yard and did laundry and cleaned house.  Eventually, I took Rick to a friend's house while Riley and I went to a dance marathon.  The friend's house belongs to the family of the dog that bit me about 18 months ago.  We don't really go there anymore (Riley and I) but Rick still gets invited over.  I'm not sure if we aren't invited or if Rick isn't comfortable with us going or if they don't want us over, but regardless, it's all a bit awkward.

Anyway, the marathon was fun.  Riley played hungry, hungry human hippos and I hung out with the other moms.  We eventually texted Rick and let him know we were on our way back and he responded back to let us know NOT to come in the house...he had been bitten by the dog.  So that makes all three of us who have had blood drawn by this dog but only I've needed stitches.  They assured him the dog would be put in a different room if we come over but not sure that will ever be an issue since they told me the same thing.







1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just...wow. I can't believe those people think it's even a little bit okay that their dog has bitten every single person in your family. I would NEVER go there again, at least as long as they had that dog. And honestly, since they are obviously people who put a dog before other people, even if the dog were removed, I don't think I would go there anyway. but I'm kind of the type to hold a grudge over needing stitches from a dog bite. So glad the dance marathon was fun.

    ReplyDelete