Monday, April 29, 2019

April 28, 2019

You know those days?  Yes....those days.  Today was one of them.

After going to bed WAAAAY tooo late, sleeping in a cabin and not being comfortable, I woke up at my normal 5 AM.  I was able to nod on and off until 6AM when I finally just got up, packed up my stuff quietly and prepared to walk to the main cabin.  I left my computer and phone on my bed and took my stuff to the car.  It was cold and rainy but I had to finish my presentation.  Guess what....I locked myself out of the cabin.  The girls couldn't hear me knocking nor could the other adult  whose face I could SEE in the window. So I went back to the car and would go knock about every 10 minutes.  Finally, the other adult came out and yes, locked herself out.  She banged on the windows and woke everyone up and my presentation DID get finished on time.

We finished the retreat and left, only to find that I had a flat tire with no signal.  We got that fixed and did get home in time to go see Avengers...AND Riley hit her $1,000 Avengers DM FTK goal.





No comments:

Post a Comment