Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June 17, 2019 - Happy 24th anniversary

Twenty-four years ago, I married the man of my dreams.  We have such different personalities which sometimes leads to knockdown dragout arguments.  Usually, however, we live in harmony.  We've gone on amazing vacations, built a home, made a child who is almost an adult, gone through surgeries and diagnoses.  It's been mostly up with some painful downs.

We celebrated our anniversary with a lovely homemade dinner.

Those are spinach stuffed mushrooms.


This is stuffing stuffed mushrooms.  We leave on vacay in a few days so I was trying to get rid of things out of the fridge.


Parmesan green beans.  The beans were out of our garden.  So I made a handful of parmesan green beans, I made a handful that were steamed with tiny peas and broccoli (also out of the garden).


Salad


Chicken marsala.  The sauce was amazing!!  I thought Rick was going to drink it.  Riley wouldn't even taste it.  She just ate hers with pasta.


1 comment:

  1. I love you guys and feel so lucky to have known you since before you were an old married couple with an almost-adult child. You inspire me. <3

    ReplyDelete