Wednesday, June 12, 2019

June 8, 2019

I have done A LOT of insane things in my life but today was one of the MORE insane things.  We were in Kentucky for GABBF but we had to be at work at 8AM.  SO Riley and I got up at 3:30, packed up the car and headed North.  She slept for the next 3 hours and I drove home, in the dark, in rural back roads, in the rain and prayed I stayed on the road.
We got back to town at 7 so had plenty of time.  We ended up stopping by my parents' to see the kitties.  We stayed there about 20 minutes then headed downtown to work so Riley could be the mascot again at a critical care walk.
After four hours at the job (which honestly today did not feel like a job), we headed north to Lafayette for a grad party.  We were early  because we needed to pick up gifts so we stopped at Nothing Bundt Cake.  Yes, we shared a bundt cake before going to a party.
From there, we headed back home to the next graduation party.  Once again, we were a little ahead of ourselves so we stopped at Wal*Mart so I could potty.  When I got back out to the car, I asked Riley to drive so I could catnap a bit.  Then it was off to the party, then off to dinner, then home.  We contemplated hitting a movie but I would have slept through it.  We were in bed by 8.















No comments:

Post a Comment