Monday, August 5, 2019

August 1, 2019 - Senior Year

And just like that, we have jumped from first grade to senior year.  No worries, I only randomly burst into tears today.


I think my grandma wanted to be there in spirit for her great granddaughter's first day of senior year so her surprise lilies bloomed.


Some of the tomatoes out of the garden.



After school, Riley picked up my mom and then me and we met dad downtown for a rooftop party at a banquet hall downtown.  An old friend just got a new job as a party coordinator at the hall.  There were drinks and appetizers and live music so it was fun and probably a lot cooler than I am.




1 comment:

  1. Okay, you got me with the surprise lilies. I totally get the bursting into tears. It's all going by way too fast. Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete