Tuesday, August 20, 2019

August 18, 2019

First day of Faith Formation.


We went on a little tour with my parents' in their new car (see deer accident).  

This is Jason's old house near Garfield Park


The house my mom lived in as a teenager.  It's pretty run down and...AND an ostrich lives next door.


The house my mom lived in as a little kid.


The house my Great Grandma lived in and my parents lived in when I was born.  I lived here for about a year.


The church where my parents got married.


My mom's elementary school.


My parents lived on the second floor of this house when they first got married.


We decided to make Italian food when we got home.  You can't tell but that's a stuffed mushroom.


A wedge salad.


Chicken parmesan


Riley made a cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment