Thursday, September 12, 2019

August 31, 2019



I got a call a few days ago that one of my cousins from Georgia would be in town with his two littles.  Last time I saw him, he only had one little and that one was a newborn.  So it was good to see him and the rest of the family that was able to make it.  Mom and dad invited us to ride with them so we did.  We did have some iced tea shenanigans in the car but that's a different story for a different day...which means it probably won't make this blog because that's not really how this works.


Riley's generation.  There are LOTS of kids missing.


My mom's generation. Also some missing and some we are missing.

Riley and my Godfather, Uncle Skip.  He's the oldest in my family.


My generation.  Also lots missing and some there that we very rarely get to see.


My parents took us to this little church on the way home.  It was build by Italian POWs during WWII and is dedicated to Mary.  It's small and quaint.



















No comments:

Post a Comment