Tuesday, March 30, 2021

March 18, 2021

 A couple of weeks ago, Rick told me he needed to go to Philly to pick up a keg that he ordered.  I offered to take a day off work and go with him on a long trip.  Turns out...that would be a REALLY long trip.  Since I already had the day scheduled off, we went to TN instead.  These are beers at the first place we stopped.  They are sideways because apparently I had been drinking (no, not really)

 
 
 
Driving through KY, I noticed this lighthouse on top of a hospital in Louisville.


 
This is a window door alarm.  I took it off the door in the store.  Can you tell which one is the new one?  Also, these are a pretty fancy option if you have a person in your house (generally with special needs) who tries to get out.
 
Look, I fixed it
 
 
This restaurant is across from the hotel where we normally stay.  I can NEVER remember the name. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment