Thursday, September 2, 2021

September 1, 2021

 This was Rick's cheeseburger that he made for himself when he got home at 10PM.  He made me have a bite.  It was delicious.

We were having a discussion about Terry's shoes (on AGT).  I think they are gold.  Rick says they are a very shiny brown.

I thought it was beautiful how lit up this cross was this morning.

 
We were watching a few minutes of Tombstone on TV the other night.  It's one of the movies that Rick will always watch when it comes on.  I'm not sure that I've ever seen it.  He kept saying "I'm your huckleberry." and I had NO idea what he was talking about.  I flipped on the tv tonight just as Val Kilmer said "I'm your huckleberry."  I happened to be on the phone with my brother and told him what happened and he started quoting the movie for me as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment