Thursday, March 15, 2018

March 1, 2018

So here's the thing, I've spent months dithering about restarting this blog and everything has gone wrong that could go wrong, from weird password issues to domain issues. Then it was a question of when and how do I restart? So here we go. I'm just restarting because it's been over 4 MONTHS and I'm ready. I figure I can go back and fill in October - February later. So today's picture is of an apple. It's a yummy, organic, honeycrisp apple from Kroger that weighs almost exactly what Riley weighed when she was born. I decided to buy it for her birthday. However, when I was checking out, the cashier said "Ma'am, did you know this apple costs $3.75?" She started to fuss at all and sundry about the apple cost and even double checked it since a whole bag of apples is generally that price. I had figured as much but I was embarrassed to tell her that after her fit so I just told her to put it back. I did explain my reasoning for purchasing it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment