Monday, July 23, 2018

July 20, 2018 - Family Game Night

Several months ago when I got sucked in to joining the women's group at church, I volunteered to take brownies to our upcoming family game night.

I remembered that this morning and the game night was at 6:30.  Yikes!  Luckily, I have a child who can drive.  I asked her to stop and grab brownie mix from the grocery on the way home from camp.  She actually went to grandma's and made the brownies then brought grandma to my house to pick ME up and then off we went to church.  

Riley was the youngest person at the party.  I was the next youngest.  Double yikes!  We had a good time though.  We played Apples to Apples and Riley played euchre with our priest and a couple of people we didn't know.   All in all, it was a nice time but I wish more people would have attended.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment