Tuesday, December 17, 2019

December 14, 2019

I seriously did more today than many people do in a week.  Riley had to work this morning so I took her to work then went back to the fairgrounds to work one of the events that I was assigned.  I was in charge of timing warmups on the beam for level 3s, then I had to go over for the awards and help label the medals.

As soon as I was done, I headed to the school for the first concert of the day.  My family was there to cheer Riley on.  She played a couple of songs in wind ensemble, had a solo in jazz band and was in a sax quartet.  She also played in the first and last songs.  It was great but lasted three hours.  I took her to grab some food and then took her back for concert number 2.  From there, I went to the grocery, made some pot pies, froze some of the filling then watched the President's Cup with Rick before heading back to school to pick Riley up.  I would have been better off leaving her with a car.



No comments:

Post a Comment