Tuesday, November 3, 2020

October 29, 2020

 One of Rick's old friends from Steak N Shake retired and opened a pizza place in the old town where I went to high school.  It's a drive since it's on the other side of my hometown from where we live...but it's great pizza and we love to support her.

HOWEVER, every time I order from there (during the pandemic), I arrive and have to wait another 45 minutes for my food from the time they told me to get there.  I eventually asked if the reason is because Rick gets their deep dish pizza.  They said yes.  SO this time, I ordered from work then drove out.  I figured I had another 30 minutes to go so I stopped at a grocery store and called to see how much time I had.  She said the food was ready.  I have no idea what's happening.  But I did stop at my brother's on the way home and gave him some pizza.

This is Rick's deep dish.


This is a personal pizza with regular crust.  I wanted to try both.  And she only charges $5.


Hawaiian personal thin crust.  Definitely my favorite.  This is the one I ate in the dark last time we ordered.


No comments:

Post a Comment