Tuesday, November 3, 2020

October 30, 2020

 I stayed last night with my parents because my dad had a surgical procedure today on his ear.  I stayed with mom and ran him over to hospital and back since the surgery was very early this morning.  He found some funny pictures of Riley from the little years and passed them on to me.



Sooo, I happened to be at their house when I got off work and got a text from Riley saying that her roommate had tested positive for COVID.  Ugh.  Riley was in a car with friends (with a mask) when she got the text on her way to go bowling and then to see Rocky Horror.  They turned around and dropped her back at her dorm.  We packed up a go bag before she left for school which had a disposable toothbrush/toothpaste, a little blanket, medicine, etc. but she finished packing.  She got a call from the trackers telling her that they would pick her up and take her to the "presumed positive" dorm where she would stay until the 12th with no human interaction.  She also has to take a test and we will find out if she's "presumed" positive or actually positive.

 

My dad's chili meat from the butcher.  Expensive but it looks good.


Before the covid text...
I don't think I have ever or will ever look fashionably casual like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment