Tuesday, September 15, 2020

September 14, 2020

 

She's baaaaaaack!  Yep, that's Riley in a gymnastics leotard with her friend L.  L is also a freshman and the two of them joined the gymnastics club team.  They were teammates in the old days and they showed up in the same leotard!  She said practice went well and she vaulted.  She would like to look into competing so we will see what happens with that.


Funny story.  For the past couple of weeks, every time Rick comes downstairs, he complains about our stupid front door rug because it's always askew.  The other day, I walked by and there was what I thought was glue sitting next to it (turns out it was mustard...I have no idea....oh.  I know why the mustard was there.  I bet he was bringing it back down after a working lunch and dropped it) anyway.  He complains about it all the time.  So I heard this weird noise and popped my head around the corner and saw this....


My reaction


Hi mama!!



This was my lunch of California roll that I got out of the cafeteria at the hospital.  I really wanted soup.  I better figure that out before my next day on campus.


I went outside to deliver a sale and saw this.  Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment