Monday, September 28, 2020

September 23, 2020

 

This is the amount of money that I put in the bank today from the buckets of Riley money.  It's how much money she'll get in donations tomorrow.  There's a weird story behind it.  I wanted to donate $100 to Riley and her friend Natalie ($50 per) plus I wanted to donate $739.10 which was Riley's birth weight in grams.  I figured that would be a couple of hundred dollars in donations from us.  Instead, we got an extra 40 cents in donations.  Even weirder...at the time, Riley had exactly $839 in previous donations.  I don't know what it all meant but it was "poetic".


That's a car seat waiting for me to put it together.  *sigh*


I illegally picked up my phone and took a picture at a red light.  The sunrise was gorgeous.


I always think this section of the White River is gorgeous at this time of day.  Honestly though, it's kind of a gross part of town.


No comments:

Post a Comment