Tuesday, October 20, 2020

October 15, 2020

 




This is a picture of the microwave I used at lunch.  There is a BIRD in a HOSPITAL on the base of the microwave table.  He didn't fly away while I warmed up my food but he did fly away when I got it out.


On my way to work, I got stopped by a train.  You cannot tell, but there is a train behind me as well.  I sat there for 15 minutes.


Same train crossing at the end of my work day...guess what?


That's a deep dish all meats pizza from Dawg House pizza.  There was another, much smaller pizza.  It was 7", thin crust with pineapple and ham BUT I ate it in the car on the way home because I was so hungry.  I didn't eat any of this.  Worse, it was dark and I didn't even look at it.  It could have been an onion and anchovy pizza for all I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment