Tuesday, October 20, 2020

October 17, 2020

 We drove to Bloomington today to drop off a tub of sweatshirts and long sleeved tees.  HOwever, halfway down, we got a call asking us to come later.  *eyeroll*  So we went for a Sunday (Saturday) drive through the Morgan Monroe forest.  It was beautiful.  WE also stopped and had lunch in Bloomington with just the two of us at the Bloomington Sandwich Company.   There's a picture of my (boring) Greek salad in here somewhere.  We finally picked up RIley at the mall with her friends and I took her to get her eyebrows done while Rick started home on his bike.  Unfortunately, the aesthetician burnt her kind of badly.  *sigh*  Hopefully the redness will go away soon.  Rick and I had a few discussions about what to make for dinner when I finally got home but I ended up stopping at Gray Bros to pick up dinner.  The line was out the door at the take home section of the restaurant and this little guy was hanging out.





No comments:

Post a Comment