Friday, October 23, 2020

October 22, 2020

  I was walking into the hospital this morning with the lady who runs the gift shop next to the store.  I was looking at her when she said, "What in the good gracious is that?"  Yes, that's what she said.  She is uhm...elderly and I adore her.

THAT was all of the convertible car seats we had ordered that normally would be delivered next door to our storage area.  GIANT boxes of them, each one containing two car seats.  I had to mark each box with the date and then transport it next door to the basement storage area.  I then had to drag all of the seats out that we already had and put these boxes under those boxes.  My arms were jelly.   I had a conversation with a co-worker and said, "you know the booster seats will come on Monday when I'm back working."  Guess what...they came today.  Luckily, they came to the storage area and there were only 12 boxes of those.


Also, I feel I should mention that Riley's fish died today.  He's D-E-D.  





No comments:

Post a Comment