Tuesday, October 13, 2020

October 7, 2020

 

Rick had an outdoor concert tonight with a newer group.  They wore masks and the instruments were masked as well.  It was kind of exciting to get out but I felt Riley's absense deeply as that is definitely something we would have done together.  However, the temperature was about 70 when the concert started which was perfect.  I actually put on a sweater.  The sun was setting and the concert had a patriotic bent.  I actually almost cried a bit when it started because it felt so "normal".

After the concert, Rick took me to a brewery for dinner.  A lot of these places have "fancy" food which either translates to weird, or lots of onions, or weird with lots of onions.  I ended up going with roasted chicken with grilled grapes and a sweet potato mash.  It also had an apple and thyme sauce.  I tried everything and it was all good although the chicken tasted like it had been re-warmed....which maybe it had.  It was late.  


This was my cranberry and walnut salad.  I say "my" but Rick and I shared it.  


See the sun setting?  


Smiling...


Not smiling...



There's Rick!



No comments:

Post a Comment