Tuesday, February 16, 2021

February 10, 2021

 

Funny, funny story....we are getting rid of some products at work.  One of those things is a giant metal thingy that holds posters.  We had to cut the posters out of the metal thingy and as we cut them out, they would retract back into the metal thingy.  My boss came into the room where I was shaking, trying to hold the poster out of the retractor.  Did she have scissors...you know I'm all about the safety and no, she had a freaking knife.  Anyway, we cut the poster out and waited for the retraction.  It didn't happen until about three minutes later.  The stupid thing retracted unexpectedly, I screamed and threw the holder at my boss.  Good times.


This is a small individual bathroom in part of the hospital.  Please note the 6' notice in the bathroom.  1.  The bathroom is not even 6' and 2.  No one else is going to be in that bathroom with me.  3.  One of my co-workers is just over 6' so we now refer to things being a "Craig" unit.


I miss her.




No comments:

Post a Comment