Tuesday, February 16, 2021

February 14, 2021

 


 Riley's newest love

Okay...so Rick LOVES Qdoba breakfast burritoes.  When Qdoba closed last year during the pandemic, their breakfasts were the first to go.  By some miracle, we found an open store one day in March and then never again.  IN FACT, we saw a Qdoba that had breakfast while we were out west last year AS we were driving through that town at lunchtime.  Boo.  So yesterday, I bought a Qdoba chicken bowl with cheese and salsa (they only charged me $2 because she couldn't in good conscience charge me full price.) I got up this morning and scrambled eggs and cooked some potatoes and built him a Qdoba breakfast burrito.  I don't know if he loves me as much as he loves Qdoba burritos but I may have evened the scale a bit.


I thought it was hilarious that the solo was imprinted on the sour cream.


The finished products...mine is muchas smaller.






Ruh Ro



The salad Rick made me.


This made me laugh and laugh.  Silly Penn State game


 

No comments:

Post a Comment