Monday, April 20, 2020

April 9, 2020

I think it's looking better.  I somehow sliced it so that the nail is ALMOST cut off. 
 I'm afraid to cut it off.



Here's the scary party.  As you can see, the nail is no longer laying against the nail bed.  I am afraid it will get caught on something.


My friend Tracy suggested that I put a sad face on my sore finger.  
The marker ran and now my face is wearing glasses.


Uhm, that would be what my finger looks like when I almost died today.  I was putting a saucepan away and caught my little nail on the edge of the cabinet.  I honestly had no idea how many times I touch that part of my finger daily.


So this is a much bigger concern than my very sore finger.  We spent an hour under a tornado warning.  I live between my parents and brother.  Somehow they both lost power but we did not.  We did discuss where best to hide.  While sitting in the warning while Riley's friends kept texting to say where they were hiding in their houses, we started getting pictures of my hometown which had been hit by an F1 tornado.








No comments:

Post a Comment