Friday, April 3, 2020

March 29, 2020

 
We stopped by my parents' today.  It broke my heart when dad lifted up the glass to prevent any transmission.  I know he's being careful but the thought of passing on the virus is painful enough but that he's afraid of Riley is awful.  We are doing our social distancing, staying home, working from home, etc. so we are safe and healthy but no chances can be taken.  We went to church this morning via facebook live and joined my family and friends via zoom to say the rosary for my cousin who has the virus and is in critical condition in the hospital.
 
 
Aah, they came out to visit once we got in the car and brought their Clorox wipes with them.  My mom could not care less nor does she understand or remember to stay safe so we have to roll up the windows when she gets to close.

 
Well, that's a storm rolling in for sure.

 
We stopped and got mom a treat on the way over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment