Friday, April 10, 2020

March 30, 2020

I went out today to pick up some things from the pharmacy.  I decided to be fun and stop and get an iced tea for me and a drink for Riley.  My app popped up and told me I had "won" some free tater tots with my order so I added them. Then I added a grilled cheese because Riley likes their grilled cheese. I sat in my car and waited for the food to come out and pulled up my book on my phone.  A few minutes later, I had the food.  I put everything down, wiped off the cups and my hands.  I realized then that I had 3 small bags of food for ONE order of tater tots and a grilled cheese sandwich.  I opened the bags and realized I had gotten someone else's order.  I called in to the store and obviously was told to keep the food because they couldn't take it back.  Once we opened our treasures at home where we could wash hands and throw away the bags, I realized that I had been give 6 hotdogs covered in ONIONS and three bags of tater tots.  No grilled cheese.  *sigh*


Five very long days ago, I started a well, a starter for sourdough bread.  Today I baked.











The tree is blooming!


No comments:

Post a Comment