Thursday, June 18, 2020

June 15, 2020

A couple of weeks ago, we noticed that our freezer was not freezing stuff that we put in it.  I think I noticed with a chicken breast.  It was really really cold but not frozen.  Ugh.  So we knew it needed to be replaced but thought we could take our time to figure out what we wanted.  Then the fridge temperature started to go up and things started to stink a little and I had to throw away food.  Anyway, the new fridge will be here in a few days.

So when I walked out into the kitchen and saw something that looked like pee next to the freezer, I was confused but not surprised.  Turns out that the olive oil had somehow gotten knocked over and was dripping.  The white streaks are the cleaning powder I was using to clean the floor before I somehow knocked over the olive oil.




No comments:

Post a Comment