Monday, June 29, 2020

June 28, 2020

We went to mass this morning because one of the kids in my high school class was getting baptized into the church.  We were so happy to see many of the kids from our class and Riley was thrilled to see her classmates.



My mom and dad's garden.  Dad was cracking up about his cabbages.  One is too little, one is too big and one is just right.  Well, he probably likes the big one the best.


That cucumber plant is trying to get grandma.


So my friend Becky at work has been sending us gifts each month since we went on quarantine.  We decided to all send her gifts.  Mine, from Amazon, did not get there and got lost in transition.  So I just went to the store and bought her gifts.  This is a bacon covered caramel.  Weird but yummy because of course I got one for myself.


Riley is showing off the garden.  That's our biggest tomato plant.  It's a green heirloom, I think.


That corn is definitely taller than knee high and it's not quite the fourth of July.


That is ONE giant zucchini.


No comments:

Post a Comment