Monday, January 4, 2021

January 1, 2021




Riley makes blueberry muffins every year on NYD.  We somehow couldn't find the muffin pans this year so she made a loaf.  It was delicious.


If you haven't tried the Wahlberger Burgers, I recommend them.  We've tried every type and this is one of our favorites.  We think that the Signature Blend might be a little better but are planning a head to head test.  Plus, it's been handy just having these in the fridge for nights when no one wants to cook...I mean, they have to be cooked but it's pretty easy.

Maybe I'll post every year's NYE picture of these two although technically they are NYD pictures since I take them after midnight.


Some seared tuna for the fancy among the three of us.  That was a story in and of itself.  I tried to buy the tuna on Christmas Eve and somehow didn't get the bag.  I had to drive back to the store which is 35 minutes from my house on NYE to fix the issue.  After all, you can't just buy any old tuna and eat it basically raw.  I marinated it in soy sauce and honey.  We ended up eating it today because we never really ate dinner last night.


Rick and Riley played lots of video games.


Riley had a pet show n tell with her friends on zoom.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment