Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January 4, 2021

 Riley set up a hair cut for today at her friend's salon.  It was in the middle of the day and I wouldn't have been able to go in anyway...and she went to work right after so there's that as well.  You know, she's an adult now.

Anyway, I was working along when I got this picture sent to me.


Nothing says loss of parental control like the decision to cut all your hair off and donate it.  Granted, we had discussed it but her hair is/was/is so pretty!  In fact, as the lady before her walked by on her way out, she complimented Riley on her long, pretty hair.  LOL.  I was excited and my belly hurt while I waited for the next picture.

It came and it (and she) was beautiful!  And very blonde but I think that was just the lighting.






No comments:

Post a Comment