Monday, July 29, 2019

July 27, 2019

I took Riley to work this morning, then we were off to the grocery, then took mom to her house.  Sadly, we were locked out until I saw Riley's bag was in the car and luckily, her keys to mom and dad's house were in her bag.  Mom got cleaned up and we stopped by my house to pick up things for the bank.  We drove to the bank, then stopped at McDonald's to get mom some coffee.  It was not hot so we went back.  It was now so hot that you couldn't even hold the cup.  Then it was off to the rummage sale at church where we bought a table for my cousin. Then it was baaaack to pick Riley up at work then to the grocery because I picked up parsley instead of cilantro.  Back to my mom's for lunch and some salsa making.  Riley had some friends from IUDM come over for a dance marathon meeting which was good times.  We stayed with mom until about an hour before dad was set to be home and pulled into our driveway at 9:20 PM.  I was chatting with dad on the phone when I heard a weird noise in the phone.  He told me he'd just hit a deer.  I grabbed Riley and we went to pick him up and take him home after meeting with the police.  Luckily he was fine, sadly his car is not.  We ended up pulling back into the driveway at 11:15.  We were very tired.  Meanwhile, Rick drove to Valparaiso and back for a clown band event.






Yup, that's salsa.  I have no idea what my mom did to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment