Wednesday, July 10, 2019

June 24, 2019

Today was a day off from the fair.  Rick and friends went beer tasting and 
Riley and friends went rock climbing.



One of the clowns was really excited because there was a taco shop near the gym called Taco Thunder.  When we went by today, the sign was gone and it was for lease.  He was so very sad.



Drinking clowns.



Riley and I went to the taco stand for lunch and it was SOOO good.


My carnita and pineapple taco.


Mexican corn on the cob.  It was a little much for me.  Mayonnaise, chili powder and cheese.


A Baja fish taco


Riley with a whole lotta taco sauces.


I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that Riley ate a taco from The Taco Stand then asked me to go get her some nachos from a taco place in La Jolla that she loves.


 We found a secret swing!!











No comments:

Post a Comment