Friday, December 18, 2020

December 16, 2020

We were supposed to get about an inch but it looks like maybe 2.


Birdies?


Driving around tonight and I saw some beautifully lit up houses.


Okay, so I joined a food group on facebook for the coronavirus.  Well, one of my bffs started it so I got pulled in.  She happened to mention Cosmic apples a few days ago which are literally a new type of apple.  I wandered into the store and saw that they were for sale (but expensive) so I bought one.  It cost almost $3 but was huge.  I also bought a honeycrisp which is our favorite and a gala for comparison.  I made the mistake of giving Rick and Riley a piece of the cosmic first and the other two after.  The cosmic had so much flavor and juiciness that the others tasted flat after.  In fact, the cosmic was made to have those traits by cross pollinating a honeycrisp with an enterprise.  They made them in Washington State so my brother has had them multiple times over the last 18 months or so.  So if you see them, I recommend giving them a shot.  So good.




We watched A Year Without a Santa Claus.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment