Friday, May 28, 2021

May 15, 2021

 Okay, so this was a day like we used to have!  Riley had to be at work from 9-11.  I picked her up and we headed home and got changed for a wedding.  It was at our church and Riley was hired to be an altar server while I was the wedding coordinator.  I didn't know the families although my dad knew of the groom's family and it was the same basic wedding that I've worked multiple times at church.  But maybe it was the lovely couple or the fact that it was relatively full...but in the picture below, you can see everyone holding their hand out.  Father asked everyone to hold their hand towards the couple to bless them and for whatever reason, I found it supremely touching in this case.  Maybe I'm getting sentimental in my old age.


From the wedding, we raced home and changed again...this time for a clown band event.  You may remember that the band was hired for the Mayberry movie.  Tonight was a red carpet crowd-raiser.  







No comments:

Post a Comment