Thursday, May 13, 2021

May 8, 2021

 Soooo....Tillamook cheese and Tillamook ice cream are both delicious.  Riley asked if we could get some unsalted butter and taste it.  So we did.  An hour later, I got a text from my dad that he had also purchase some.  We like dairy in our family, my dad is especially fond of softened butter on crackers.


I got a $5 gift card to dunkin donuts in my employee appreciation for May.  We drove by to see if a high school friend of Riley's was working (he was not) but she wanted to try a drink that could replace her Starbuck obsession...it was AWFUL!!  AWFUL.
 

That cat always finds my black pants.  I realize if I would put them away, it wouldn't be an issue.


Much nicer out today than yesterday so chops on the grill and a fire pit!


No comments:

Post a Comment