Friday, May 28, 2021

May 22, 2021

Another fun filled Saturday.  Riley went to work while I hung out with my mom and my dad worked outside.  Then she and I went to pick Riley up, went to the grocery store and picked up lunch.  We headed back to their house and mom and Riley made brownies.  It made me think of the first time mom made brownies at my house with a tiny toddler named Riley.  She was so excited about letting Riley lick the spoon with the batter.  Riley paid her back for that today with a little chocolate covered bop to the nose.


We went to mass tonight.  We've found that Saturday night mass is nice.  Many of Riley's old high school friends were there and they took a picture to send a friend who is in the navy.
 

Frisbee golf at Jason's.  My mom picked up a frisbee, threw it and hit the target on the first try.  On the next try, she couldn't remember how to even throw the frisbee.  Dementia is weird.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment