Monday, July 20, 2020

July 19, 2020

Today was a driving day.  We drove to Billings, Montana. The plan was to stay at an At Home hotel.  It was super nice.  Rick chose it because they have a full kitchen and he was ready to have a home cooked meal.  Riley asked us to make caprese chicken.  Turns out, the kitchen didn’t have a stove but you could borrow a mini stove and pan, so we did.  I could cook one piece of chicken at a time.  So that took awhile.  We also had vegetables...which we have all missed.  The shower was the best part of the hotel with the bed as a close second and the curtain which we were able to close to give Riley her own room.

The joke this trip is how often I have spilled drinks on myself.when we got in the car this morning, I told Rick that I had a 3 day streak of no spills.  However, while making lunches (we did 6 hours in the car without stopping), the mayonnaise got away from me.


I found a single pack Mac n cheese that was microwaveable.  It’s a Cracker Barrel havarti and Rick was excited to have his favorite kind of macaroni and cheese.










No comments:

Post a Comment