Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July 3, 2020

No work today which was an incredible relief.  I'm still working from home for the most part so I never really feel that exhilaration of being done for the day even though it happens daily.

Our day started with a viewing of Hamilton.  My brother bought me the soundtrack YEARS ago and Riley and I love it.  Rick does not because of the 'rap'.  HE did come down and watch one scene and I told him he would love the historical references but alas. 


We went over to my parents' to say hi and my dad fed us hot dogs and potatoes.  The potatoes are little frozen packets from Omaha steaks (so were the hot dogs) which was a present for Father's Day.  They were very good and I may have to order some.


That's a cucumber straight out of our garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment