Friday, August 21, 2020

August 19, 2020


I worked from "home" today while at my parents' house.  I told my dad that I would try to do that at least once a week to give him some time to run errands and just...breathe.  It was good for Riley.  She and mom took a walk and she did some exercises with her.

She also got her eyebrows done and we had a zoom call with Joe's family to celebrate my nephew's upcoming birthday.






Riley requested all of her favorite foods for dinner.  Macaroni and cheese is actually Rick's favorite and I think he made it just because it's his favorite.


Corn on the cob that has been sliced off the cob...fresh broccoli and mashed potatoes with bacon and cheese.  She actually made all of those things herself.


This is a bone in pork chop that she brined all day.  Actually, she went to the store with my card and purchased everything to make it.  Rick actually overcooked them a skosh which resulted in them CATCHING ON FIRE and him saying a bad word.  But they were tasty.




No comments:

Post a Comment