Tuesday, August 18, 2020

August 14, 2020

I am the parent to an adult child.  As such, it was not unusual for her to run to Dick's and get a pair of workout shorts for herself.  As I mentioned before, most stores will not allow you to try on clothes before you purchase them.  Anyway, she got home with the shorts and went to try them on...and they didn't fit.  Like, she couldn't even get them above her knees.  She asked me to check the nike shorts that she was currently wearing to make sure they were XS.  They were.  I went with her to take them back.  As soon as she headed for the section to swap them out, I figured it out.  She was wearing  XS Adult.  Riley purchased XS CHILD.  HAHAH.  Those shorts were probably for a 5 year old.  



My work masks came in the mail.


We were unable to celebrate my birthday at dinner last night because Riley had a saxophone lesson.  So we celebrated tonight with a Tomahawk ribeye.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment