Tuesday, August 25, 2020

August 23, 2020

 

See, I told you there would be food pictures.  That is Rick's chili dog.  The chili was in the freezer, the dogs were actually brats and that may be a whole package of cheese.  That's the closest we could come to a track dog.  I had a hot dog with no bun and some ketchup.  


I have no idea why I took this picture.  It looks like a video game but I think it's a real picture of the race.

Riley went to a friend's to watch the race.  The friend is the daughter of my old college roommate.  She and I knew the girls probably wouldn't watch the race so S made this bingo card to keep the girls' attention.  They won and admitted that it helped.  Rick and I came in second although he didn't help at all.



1 comment:

  1. Love the 500GO. That was brilliant. But wait...there was a race...in Indianapolis? Yeah, that's how much attention was paid to the race around here. Sorry. :-)

    ReplyDelete