Wednesday, August 5, 2020

August 1, 2020

Riley and Rick had a clown band "work" "party" tonight.  They were told to bring a snack that would be just for them so that there would be no food sharing.  Riley made her favorite salsa, also known as cowboy caviar.  


See, I told Rick that I didn't accidentally cut this down.


The difference between a store bought and a home grown tomato.


Since I was home by myself for the evening, I rented Call of the Wild.  It was alright, but I got really excited when I realized it was the first Pacers game.  So I swapped back and forth between the Cubs and the Pacers...both teams won.



Many moons ago, back in before Riley time, my brother was at my house and we were having a stupid, stupid conversation about Shaq shoes.  He said "they are Shaq-a-riffic".  So we all bounced some names and adjectives around but stopped when Rick said, "they are Shaq -a- mazing" because we started laughing so hard at how that both worked but didn't work in our game.

Today, this ad came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment